Peak Astra Wireless PMU Machine
Perform PMU procedures your way with the Peak Astra wireless PMU machine.
Machine has interchangeable strokes: 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm
Perform PMU procedures your way with the Peak Astra wireless PMU machine. This machine lets you switch effortlessly between a cord-free and RCA setup. Choose wireless PMU for total freedom of movement or choose an RCA setup for zero backweight on the end of your Astra machine!
Tackle any PMU procedure or technique with a variety of stroke lengths. The Peak Astra comes equipped with a 4mm stroke, but you can easily swap it out with interchangeable 2.5mm and 3.5mm cams, included with your purchase. See the table below for recommended procedures and techniques by stroke length.
Enjoy better precision and visibility over your work with a slender, pen-like design. This machine also gives you a textured, ergonomic grip for comfortable procedures that reduce your hand and wrist fatigue.
- Modular PMU machine; switch between a wireless and RCA setup
- Aluminum construction and slender, lightweight body
- Machine Weight (with battery): 113g
- Machine Weight (without battery): 90g
- Machine Length: 127mm
- Grip Diameter: 19mm
- Runs on a coreless 8v 6500RPM motor
- Operating Voltage: 4v–12v
- Jumpstart Voltage: 9v in 0.3 seconds
- Stroke Length: 4mm; comes with interchangeable 2.5mm and 3.5mm cams
- Battery Power: 750mAh
- Average Run Time: ~3–5 hours (with standard settings)
- Chargeable by USB-C
- Adjustable needle depth; just turn the grip
- Also comes with a tapered 13mm diameter grip
- Compatible with all universal needle cartridges, including Vertix, Cerus, Kwadron Optima, Skin Monarch, Tina Davies, & Brow Daddy
- Ideal for PMU lips, brows, eyeliner, and areola work
Included with Purchase:
- 1x PowerPack battery
- 1x RCA module for switching to a standard RCA setup
- 1x Spare 25mm grip (not tapered)
- 1x 2.5mm camshaft
- 1x 3.5mm camshaft
- 1x 4mm camshaft (fixed to machine with purchase)
- 1x USB-C charging cable
- 2x O-Rings
- 1x Allen key
No customer reviews for the moment.