Critical-XR-D Power Supply
The Critical-XR-D power supply has a color TFT display with a selectable color scheme. The display is large and very easy to read.
The touch user interface is precisely adjusted. Jump start and continuous mode can be individually assigned to the preset or output buttons. The XR-D has two machine connections. The voltage preset can be stored for 2, 4 or 6 machines. The memory retains the settings even after the AC adapter is turned off. The pedal override button allows the machines to be operated without a foot switch. The case is made of CNC billet aluminium.
• Original Amphenol 1/4” jacks for better power delivery and long life
• Universal input 90-240vac (AC voltage) 50/60hz (Hertz)
• Compatible with standard 1/4" clip cords and foot pedal connectors
• precisely regulated voltage set point from 0-18vdc (DC voltage)
• integrated over voltage protection
• Volt value adjustment is 0.1.
• 4 amp peak current, 2 amp continuous
• Session timer based on hourly rate setting: session mode, run-time mode, hybrid mode (automated depending on user input)
Gives 2 years warranty.
Included in delivery:
XR-D Power Supply
EU power cable and 110V-240V switching power supply adapter